Aug 22, 2007

Why Sweet, Sweet Baby?


I decided to name my blog "Sweet, Sweet Baby" when I recently found a website that specializes in adoption photography. They have a song by Michelle Featherstone that plays throughout their site. Since we started the process, I haven't been able to get the song out of my head. I've recently found a few blogs that have Sweet Baby playing on their site. It's such a beautiful lullabye. When I hear it, I think of my baby girl being placed in my arms for the first time. I also think of my other children...no matter how old they get, they're still my sweet, sweet babies! So, when you stop by and visit this blog, you'll hear the song playing. To stop it, scroll down to the end and hit pause!

Here is the site I mentioned: Celebrating Adoption lists professional photographers who lend their services (free or at discounted rates) to families who have recently adopted. Many are listed and I'm sure you'll be able to find one in your local area. We plan on doing this once our sweet baby is home.

2 comments:

Ange said...

I was just thinking about that song. It has been one of those songs that has helped me throughout the adoption process.

I was literally thinking about it when I found your blog!. Strange for sure.

I hope things go well with your plans to adopt another child.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful song. I've never heard of it. Good luck bring home your precious little girl!