Nov 29, 2007

Our Special Day


My Sweet Luci Bella,

You're three today! I can hardly believe how fast the year has gone. It's November 29th. This day is so important in both of our lives. Not only is it my birthday, God decided to place you on this earth on this day, too! On 11/29/2005, I boarded a plane and flew to the other side of the world to meet the daughter I longed for. God gave me the best gift I could ever ask for the day you were placed in my arms. You bring great joy to our family. Daddy and I will never be able to tell you enough how much we love you and how proud we are to have you for our daughter. I love you baby girl!

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Luci Bella!!!!! :)

Carissa said...

Happy Birthday Luci Bella!

Linette said...

I just realized we all share the same birthday. :) Love the pics of Luci!!